A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Aquino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Aquino, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aquino graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Aquino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Bunn Aquino MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura B. Aquino practice?
- Dr. Laura Aquino has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Aquino practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.