A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Arbogast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Arbogast, Internist, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Travel Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Arbogast graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Arbogast has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ann Arbogast DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Arbogast practice?
- Dr. Laura Arbogast has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Arbogast practices Internal Medicine near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, MI.
See Grand Blanc Internists.