Learn more about Dr. Laura Clay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Clay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clay
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Clay, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Clay graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Clay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dr John Warner Hospital
- Osf St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura B Clay DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura B. Clay practice?
- Dr. Laura Clay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Clay practices Family Medicine near Clinton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Heyworth, IL and Bloomington, IL.
See Clinton Primary Care Doctors.