A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Jones is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Jones, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Behymer Jones FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura B. Jones practice?
- Dr. Laura Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Jones practices Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle River, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians.