A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Baber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Baber, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baber
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Baber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Baber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Baber graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Baber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Edith Baber MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Baber practice?
- Dr. Laura Baber has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Baber practices Family Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Family Physicians.