Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Exceptional  |  show details
by Janilee J. on Apr 7th, 2014

One of the luckiest days of my life was when I found Dr. Baber. She is incredibly smart, thorough and knowledgeable. Her grasp of Western medicine is amazing and she combines that with a holistic approach and open mind to alternative treatments. Even beyond that, she is genuinely compassionate and goes the extra mile to treat you as an individual who deserves whatever time and attention you need with her. She is no-nonsense and tells it like it is, while at the same time, she makes you feel like she really cares about you as a person. She actually called me on more than one occasion to see how I was doing andto find out if I had seen the other specialists she had referred. Combined with a great receptionist and nursing staff -- this is one awesome physician! Highly recommend.

|  Wonderful Doctor!!  |  show details
by Angie & Judy on Mar 27th, 2014

Based on positive reviews I read here and elsewhere, I decided to bring my mother to see Dr Baber. I feel so very blessed that we found her. I have never met a more caring and involved doctor, ever. Not only was she very thorough, you can tell this is someone who REALLY truly cares about her patients and what she's doing for them. Her work doesn't stop after an exam, she's there when you have questions, very quick to follow up with you- even in her off hours- and just someone you know you can count on. Thank you Dr Baber, so glad we've found you!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2012

Durring my visit Dr. Baber was very caring and professional. I appreciated that both Her and her staff were bilingual.

|  show details
Nov 21st, 2011

Dr Baber is a wonderful caring doctor that is genuinely concerned about the well being of her patients. She takes the time to talk thoroughly with you about your situation.Thanks!