A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Bachrach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Bachrach, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Growth Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachrach graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bachrach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Keyes Bachrach MD is a female Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Laura K. Bachrach practice?
- Dr. Laura Bachrach has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Bachrach practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Endocrinologists.