A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Baker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Baker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Baker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura K. Baker practice?
Dr. Laura Baker practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Family Physicians.