A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Baker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Baker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Kyle Baker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura K. Baker practice?
- Dr. Laura Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Baker practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Family Physicians.