Learn more about Dr. Laura Balda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Balda, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Balda, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Lipid Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Balda graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Balda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Megan Balda MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Balda practice?
- Dr. Laura Balda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Balda practices Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA.
See West Palm Beach Family Physicians and West Palm Beach Preventive Medicine Specialists.