Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Balda
Dr. Laura Balda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Palm Beach, FL, with another office in Falls Church, VA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Balda is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, Jupiter Medical Center and Good Samaritan Medical Center. Dr. Balda has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Balda has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Laura Balda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.
Dr. Earl Campazzi Jr
General Practice, Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
West Palm Beach, FL 0 mi27
Dr. Ronald Swanson
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
West Palm Beach, FL 0.06 mi17
Dr. William Gustave
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
West Palm Beach, FL 0.06 mi15