Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

by Anna T. on Nov 18th, 2014

Positive experience, excellent medical care. Dr. Balda gave me the time and attention I needed. Very personlized care, I was very pleased.

Aug 11th, 2014

I continue to be extremely pleased with the medical care team and staff at INOVA 360. I recommend this practice to anyone I hear who is looking for or needs a comprehensive medical provider. Dr. Balda went above and beyond in the past year to help solve my medical 'mystery' she was always (and continues to be) available, helpful, responsive, and kind. I appreciate all the staff who work here as well, I continue to be overwhelmed by the attentiveness of all who work at INOVA 360 - INOVA 360 hires well!! Dr. Balda and team continue to go out their way to make me feel better and stay healthy!! When I was dealing with a major health issue Dr. Balda and the staff at INOVA 360 made me (and my family!) feel that I was their only patient when I would come in for an appointment, call, and even when I was hospitalized (especially post-surgery when I needed lots of questions answered) - which I know is not the case since they have many patients. The individualized care, kindness, and thoughfulness is what helps to make INOVA 360 unique and a hidden gem! I am very grateful and am thankful for all you have done for me and my family!

Mar 29th, 2014

Really great to have an appointment with a doctor and not feel rushed. Dr. Balda was great. Thank You

Mar 6th, 2014

I have been overwhelmed with the support and knowledge of the entire INOVA 360 staff! My primary doctor, Dr. Balda, is always available to answer my questions anytime of day. We went through a through medical history, and Dr. Balda pointed out things no other doctor had mentioned! She always has suggestions for my concerns. I am so impressed with the support of the nursing staff and lab techs. I used to get light headed when I had blood drawn. Neda suggested I lay down as she drew the blood, and I had no problems! Maggie has called me and followed up after one appointment to ensure my concerns were met. I never feel rushed during my appointments. I love being able to access my information online. I even went to my GYN, and they were able to pull my medication history that INOVA 360 had put on file. My husband and I were on our way to an specialist appointment one day, when we realized he did not bring the doctor's name or address. We called the INOVA 360 office, and they were able to provide the exact information of who he was seeing and where to go! INOVA 360 is definitely a practice that puts the patient first!

Feb 17th, 2014

I LOVE INOVA 360. I get a level of attention and flexibility that I never thought was possible with a medical practice. Flexible scheduling options and attention to the whole host of activities and treatments to ensure complete "wellness" rather than just addressing the symptoms or current medical issue is what makes the difference.

Jan 29th, 2014

What at refreshing experience today! It's renewed my faith in the medical profession. The staff and Dr. Balda gave me time and attention to my health and well-being. I'm so grateful to have Dr. Balda and the staff as my health and wellness team!

Jan 29th, 2014

Jan 10th, 2014

Very positive experience! The personal, professional attention was superb.

Dec 24th, 2013

Really appreciated the time and care taken to understand the specific areas of concern, family health history, etc. Good team. Felt extremely comfortable which is highly unusual as I am a very private person. Thanks.

Dec 11th, 2013

excellent exam and process. thorough. very personalized care.

Nov 14th, 2013

I have had 3 annual physicals through INOVA 360 and have been very satisfied each time. My last visit, however, with Dr. Balda, was particularly positive. Not only was the service exceptional, but Dr. Balda connected seemingly unrelated symptoms together and got me on a path to fixing subtle chronic items that had been lingering for years. Thanks to Dr. Balda and the team - your identification of issues and encouragement for me to follow up on those items likely added multiple years to my life! Mark

|  Fantastic! Comprehensive, caring and truly listens.  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2013

Dr. Balda is the best physician I have ever seen. She was friendly and engaging. Made me feel extremely comfortable. Her real strength is listens, truly listens and really cares. She follows up with calls and emails. She knows her field and gave me high degree of comfort. Highly highly recommend her. Without reservation.

Oct 7th, 2013

My wife and I are extremely happy with INOV 360 and the entire team ! The practice is well thought out, comfortable, friendly, knowledgable, and thorough. We could not recommend more highly !

Oct 1st, 2013

Superb program. Great staff and great doctors.

|  Amazing!  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2013

The staff was amazing. Very impressed with the care and support that I received during my visit. I would recommend the service to other professionals. Dr. Balda and Jennifer were very fantastic. Thank you, Jim

Aug 9th, 2013

Fantastic service! This is the gold standard for medical care. Thanks!

Jul 28th, 2013

Things that I appreciated: the time that the staff and Dr. Balda took to listen to my concerns, interface with my other doctors and begin to help me come up with a health care plan to keep me in good health going forward. Dr. Balda's willingness to research certain areas and talk with me about how these would help in my health plan. Calling me to make sure I understood my test results. The time spent by Kate and Dr. Balda during my physical.

|  Spectacular!  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2013

Both my wife and I see Dr. Balda. She is without question the most engaged and interested physician either of us have ever encountered. We consider the attention and overall care she provides to be spectacular. Everyone seeks to improve on their performance. I'm not sure how Dr. Balda could do that.

Jun 24th, 2013

I could not be more satisfied with my medical care. Your staff is accommodating to the extreme. Doctors Balda and Pace are attentive and intuitive. I feel very blessed to have stumbled upon your practice.

Jun 3rd, 2013

This is my third year here and I have been more than satisfied with every visit.

Feb 8th, 2013

Dr. Balda is the best doctor I have ever had. She treats me as a person, not just an ailment. She is kind and considerate...and listens to her patients. She's also incredibly supportive and provides excellent medical advice. Her staff is top notch, as well!