A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Balestreri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Balestreri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Balestreri, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Balestreri graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Balestreri has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura E Balestreri MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Balestreri practice?
- Dr. Laura Balestreri has 5 office locations.
Dr. Laura Balestreri practices Pediatrics near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alameda, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Castro Valley Pediatricians.