A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Balestreri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Balestreri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Balestreri, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Balestreri graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Balestreri has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balestreri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Balestreri practice?
Dr. Laura Balestreri practices Pediatrics near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Alameda, CA.
See Castro Valley Pediatricians.