A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Bamford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Bamford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Bamford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bamford graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bamford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Phillips Bamford MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laura P. Bamford practice?
- Dr. Laura Bamford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Bamford practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.