A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Barinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Barinstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barinstein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Barinstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barinstein graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Barinstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Valeria Barinstein MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura V. Barinstein practice?
- Dr. Laura Barinstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Barinstein practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Rheumatologists.