A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Barinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Barinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barinstein
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Barinstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barinstein graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Barinstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Valeria Barinstein MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura V. Barinstein practice?
- Dr. Laura Barinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Barinstein practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Rheumatologists.