Learn more about Dr. Laura Barinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Barinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Barinstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barinstein graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Barinstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura V. Barinstein practice?
Dr. Laura Barinstein practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, and New York Rheumatologists.