Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very personable and attentive to my health concerns. Easy to confide in.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Barkoff is great. If you can afford the concierge fee, it's well worth it.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She always spends the time that is appropriate, and discusses everything.

Sep 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Prompt, professional and thoughtful. Answered my questions and provided a plan for those issues that needed more clarification.

Sep 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Barkoff has been my doctor for many years. I have ultimate trust and confidence in her to meet all my medical needs.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Barkoff is a wonderful person She accommodates last minute needs. Totally worth the annual fee. No crowded waiting rooms. beautiful office. Truly a sincere and compassionate physician

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really like the Patient Fusion interface for viewing my records and upcoming appointments!

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Barkoff is always professional and very thorough in her exam and discussions.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Barkoff does one thing better than any other Doctor that I have had since childhood, she listens to her patients and responds in an attentive way. Medince as practiced in the US today the doctors are rushed and inattentive. Dr. Barkoff is not one of t

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Barkoff is professional, attentive to her patients, and very caring. She is the best!

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She gave me a thorough physical exam and explained necessary info regarding upcoming procedures. She later called to discuss the results of the barium swallow procedure she recommended I have with another doctor.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful doctor, competent, caring, patient. Always makes you feel like you are her only patient. I really don't feel comfortable with anyone else. She is the best; been a patient for 18 years and I don't plan on stopping any time soon.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always a pleasure to see Dr. Barkoff and more mportantly, be seen by her. I always feel comfortable in her exam room and know that she is listening carefully to my concerns.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Barkoff is a rare jewell! She is SMART, thoughtful, patient and really listens. I trust her completely and feel so fortunate that I was referred to her over 10 years ago from my previous physician (who retired).

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service from a competent and caring provider.