A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Beeghly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Beeghly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Beeghly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Beeghly graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Beeghly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Serra M Beeghly MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura S. Beeghly practice?
- Dr. Laura Beeghly has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Beeghly practices Internal Medicine near Lynn, MA.
See Lynn Internists.