A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Beeghly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Beeghly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Beeghly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Beeghly graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Beeghly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- Salem Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beeghly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan