A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Benedetto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Benedetto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Benedetto graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Benedetto has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura A Benedetto DO is a female Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Benedetto practice?
- Dr. Laura Benedetto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Benedetto practices Dermatology near Glastonbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT.
See Glastonbury Dermatologists.