Dr. Laura Bessette MD Patient Reviews

October 2nd, 2012
excellent excellent
professional and caring

December 27th, 2010
Dr. Bessette is a model for all doctors!!!
My 80 year old mother has been with Dr. Bessette for many years now. Mom has treasured her and her treatment like no other doctor she has EVER seen. Last year, my mother was critically injured in a fall and never expected to live. Mom has been a true miracle over and over again and Dr. Bessette has been totally active in her care.The 1st call I made when Mom fell was to Dr Bessette to find out what we were facing with Mom's history and injuries. WOW!After 1/2 years of dealing with Mom's care and Dr. Bessette, I can say without hesitation that she is the best doctor I have ever encountered. She truly treats the entire person with a caring that is not existent in most doctors, she treats the family with an incredible respect, and she always goes the extra mile for the entire relationship.Thank you Dr Bessette!! Our whole family can never thank you enough.

October 31st, 2010
Lack of proactive treatment, as a matter of fact I was even told by Dr. Bessette that my insurance does not cover bone density test when in reality it is up to doctor's discretion. I was also reminded during office visit that my 15 minutes is up even though I still had some concerns. I ordered paper copies of my tests and office visits and found out that my EKG had wrong birthday and age - instead of repeating the test dr. Bessete told me that birthday/age entry was due to human error - how would she know?