Dr. Laura Bird Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Bird?

February 2nd, 2017

Dr. Bird is great! she has been my doctor for numerous years. She always finds the time to listen to my concerns and is very trustworthy. She's also very respectful and her staff is great too! I do not know what I would do if I ever had to move from this area!

February 26th, 2016

Staff and Doctor Bird are wonderful

February 22nd, 2016

Dr Bird is the worse out there. DONT GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!! They have no idea what they are doing . Staff is rude. They don't care!!

January 28th, 2016

Never Going Back

Never going back! Rushed me worse than ever, didn't listen to symptoms, made mistakes in documenting symptoms, office is run down and messy, staff is rude. You can never see the doctor anyway, and the NPs and PAs turnover every month. Each time you go, there is a new kid as your doctor that doesn't know what their doing.

November 12th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. bird for approx. 10 years. I absoultly love Dr. Bird. She is very acurate and always sends us to specalist if need be. She is an awesome Dr. But her staff seems crabby, never smiles and is very unprofessional. But on the scale 1 - 10 I give Dr. Bird 1000

July 1st, 2013

Unprofessionalism at its finest!

Well, the office looked a little run down and disarrayed, there was no automation, front receptionist had on blue jean shorts, examination table was tattered to name a few things. My appointment was for 10 and I arrived at 9:30 it's now 10:30 and still haven't been seen by doctor. I was only patient waiting to see doctor ... needless to say, this is my first and last visit!

April 24th, 2013

Best Medical Doctor I have had

Dr. Bird has always has taken the best care of my medical history. I have been with her for many years. I feel she is like the home town doctor that truly cares and listens. She referred me to a specialist last year when I had issues arising from a previous surgery with an existing surgeon in St. Louis. The new evaluation expedited much needed care with a specialist in the field and an immediate corrective surgery, I feel I have my life back and health. I always trust and rely on her expertise and feel I have not only a great medical physician but a friend in Dr. Laura.

November 26th, 2012

You don't know how good you have it!

I din't know what an honor it is to have a private physician. My family of 10 has been with Dr Bird, since she practiced in Edwardsville, before she began her private practice in Marysville. I feel healthier for having been her patient for 13 years. My only regret is I couldn't pack her into my suitcase, and bring her with us to Hawaii. Private practice in Hawaii is too expensive for most, so enjoy Dr Bird...she actually cares.

October 3rd, 2012

Great Patient Care

Dr. Bird has been our doctor for about nine years. She is attentive, she will run down the answers through testing if needed and she will follow up with you to make sure you stay at optimum health!

June 26th, 2012

MDK

Dr. Bird has always been reliable and down home caring as one of my doctors for many years. She talks to me as a woman to woman and not just a doctor.

October 5th, 2011

Down to Earth Doctor

Dr. Bird has been my doctor for at least 10 years. She is an excellent doctor - very down to earth and easy to talk to. Her staff is very caring as well - normal hard working people. Dr. Bird is a Mother as well, so she can understand the ups and downs of raising a child. :)

September 15th, 2009

Almost lost my leg due to her inability

She has to be the worst doctor I have ever seen. I fell and injured my leg. She saw the x-ray on Monday. She didn't call me- I called her when the leg wasnt' feeling better. She ordered another x-ray. She never called me after that x-ray, but did prescribe pain pills. (I was also 7 months pregnant at the time) A week later, I called her. She saw me one more time and I was admitted into the hospital. When an infectious disease doctor was called in, I was told I was going to lose my leg- gangrene had set it. She never called or even saw the x-ray. I was still under her care in the hospital. Things went from bad to worse. I was taken off antibiotics that I instisted she keep me on. (she finally agreed) My discharge papers described me as, "argumentative and demanding", but I still have my leg. I guess if I was meek, I would have lost a leg. Overall, her staff doesn't care, refuse to give her messages and I don't think she's fit to care for a slug.The WORST doctor and office staff ever.