A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Black-Wicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Black-Wicks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Black-Wicks, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Black-Wicks graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Black-Wicks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians' Hospital In Anadarko
- Grady Memorial Hospital - Chickasha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Marie Black-Wicks DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Black-Wicks practice?
- Dr. Laura Black-Wicks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Black-Wicks practices Family Medicine near Rush Springs, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Chickasha, OK.
See Rush Springs Family Physicians.