A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Blakely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Blakely, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blakely graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Blakely has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Trousdale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Johnetta Blakely MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Blakely practice?
- Dr. Laura Blakely has 5 office locations.
Dr. Laura Blakely practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Hermitage, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, TN and Nashville, TN.
See Hermitage Internists and Hermitage Oncologists.