A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Blakely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Blakely, MD, MBBS is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer Sarcoma Bone and Soft Tissue Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Blakely graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Blakely has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Trousdale Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blakely accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Blakely practice?
Dr. Laura Blakely practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Hermitage, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Lebanon, TN.
See Hermitage Internists, Hermitage Oncologists, and Hermitage Hematologists.