A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. L Blakely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. L Blakely, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Sarcoma Bone and Soft Tissue Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology
- Lung Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blakely graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Blakely has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. L Johnetta Blakely MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. L J. Blakely practice?
- Dr. L Blakely has 2 office locations.
Dr. L Blakely practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Hermitage, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, TN.
See Hermitage Internists, Hermitage Oncologists, Hermitage Hematologists, and Hermitage Preventive Medicine Specialists.