A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Bleekrode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Bleekrode is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Bleekrode, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Down Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleekrode graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Bleekrode has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Murphy Bleekrode MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Bleekrode practice?
- Dr. Laura Bleekrode has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Bleekrode practices Pediatrics near Roswell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA.
See Roswell Pediatricians.