A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Boehlke-Bray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Boehlke-Bray is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boehlke-Bray graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Boehlke-Bray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spooner Health System
- St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Boehlke-Bray MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura Boehlke-Bray practice?
- Dr. Laura Boehlke-Bray has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Boehlke-Bray practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Spooner, WI.
See Spooner Family Physicians and Spooner Obstetricians & Gynecologists.