A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Bond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Bond, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bond graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bond has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Rothfeld Bond MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laura R. Bond practice?
- Dr. Laura Bond has 5 office locations.
Dr. Laura Bond practices Radiation Oncology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ and Hillsborough, NJ.
See Edison Oncologists.