A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Bonds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Bonds, Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Bonds, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonds graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Bonds has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Belorgey Bonds MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Laura B. Bonds practice?
- Dr. Laura Bonds has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Bonds practices Neurology near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Neurologists.