A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Borgos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Borgos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Borgos graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Borgos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Salzano Borgos MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laura S. Borgos practice?
- Dr. Laura Borgos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Borgos practices Surgery near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Easton Surgeons.