A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Born:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Born is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Born, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Born graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Born has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Jean Born MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Born practice?
- Dr. Laura Born has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Born practices Family Medicine near Radnor, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA.