A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Borthwick-Scelzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Borthwick-Scelzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Borthwick-Scelzi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Borthwick-Scelzi graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Borthwick-Scelzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Borthwick-Scelzi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laura Borthwick-Scelzi practice?
- Dr. Laura Borthwick-Scelzi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Borthwick-Scelzi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cheltenham, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Bensalem, PA.
See Cheltenham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.