A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Borthwick is Good. Dr. Borthwick has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Borthwick, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Borthwick graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Borthwick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Borthwick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Borthwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Borthwick practice?
Dr. Laura Borthwick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Feasterville Trevose, PA and Cheltenham, PA.
See Willow Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Borthwick, Dr. Laureen Borthwick, Dr. Laurene Borthwick, Dr. Lauretta Borthwick, Dr. Laurette Borthwick, Dr. Laurie Borthwick