A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Bowen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Bowen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bowen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Madeline Bowen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Bowen practice?
- Dr. Laura Bowen has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Bowen practices Family Medicine near Hillsborough, NC.
See Hillsborough Primary Care Doctors.