A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Bower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bower
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bower Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Bower, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bower graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bower has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Bower MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura Bower practice?
- Dr. Laura Bower has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Bower practices Family Medicine near Sea Girt, NJ.
See Sea Girt Family Physicians.