A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Bower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bower
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bower Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Bower, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bower graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bower has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Bower MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura Bower practice?
- Dr. Laura Bower has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Bower practices Family Medicine near Sea Girt, NJ.
See Sea Girt Family Physicians.