Dr. Laura Bowser DO Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

November 25th, 2015
Wonderful Care
We have had wonder experiences with Dr. Bowser, her MA and the office. They always call back in a timely manner and even had Dr. Bowser herself call me back personally a few times. Being a first time mom, I didn't want to seem like I was calling for every little thing and they never make me feel that way. She spends a lot of time with you during appointments and the wait time in the lobby has never been excessive. Whenever I needed an appointment quickly, they always go us in, sometimes same day.

July 17th, 2015
Dr. Bowser is my g'children's (4) pediatrician, several other family members too. I could only wish I would have had a Pedi like her when raising my 2 girls! My youngest g'daughter has significant neurological and other health problems. Dr. Bowser is totally 'on it'.

February 13th, 2015
Great Dr!
My oldest child is one of her first patients since she joined the practice. She was so kind and loving during our first appt that I immediately switched from another practice and have been extremely happy since....8 yrs. I'm always able to be seen for same day needed care and always receive prompt return calls. She is great about bringing in a specialist into the mix instead of trying to project a know it all illusion. We love her (& Dr. shudder!)

October 14th, 2013
wish I could give a better review
More problems with the front office staff rather than the doctor herself. Front desk staff are not pleasant to deal with (setting up appts., retrieving paperwork, overall friendliness)-first impressions are important. Wait time to see a doctor varies-I've gotten in quickly at times, and other times I've waited for more than 20-30 mins-all depends on the time of day possibly. I agree with a previous review stating this doctor's office is more concerned with making money rather than connecting with you and your family. You do have to make an appt. for anything and everything-they also won't release your own medical history or information to you unless you've seen them recently.

June 30th, 2010
Great Doctor
She treats all of our children (and we have a large family) very well. She does not use medicine as a quick bandaid, but as aid to the whole child. She spends lots of time with you at your appts. making you feel very listened to. She is also very good with special needs chidlren.

May 25th, 2010
Happy with Dr. Bowser
We switched to this office cause at another local office we never saw the same dr. and everyone had a different opinion. So far I am very pleased with Dr. Bowser. She has even returned my call personally. I remain positive that this will continue.

February 24th, 2010
I feel the entire practice is geared towards making money,rather then the care of our children. They have lost site of the meaning of their jobs. Everything requires an appt. even sm. minor issues which is of course costly. In this economy its difficult dealing with the practice. Very disapointing. Also. lots of changover with MA's. Never the same one from appt to appt.