Dr. Laura Boyd MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Addison, IL

October 10th, 2016
I first saw Dr. Boyd when I was having trouble with cholesterol levels. My previous doctor had me on several statins the last being Crestor which caused severe muscle weakness, which was discounted as nothing. It was Dr. Blain who saved me and did a blood test which was totally off the charts and revealed what I had been saying that Crestor was eating away at my muscle tissue and if I had continued it, it would cause more damage. She got me on a drug, that was not a statin and doing well. She listens and takes notes of patient needs and I am so grateful to have found such a caring and kind doctor. She is truly a wonderful doctor!!!!

April 20th, 2016
LOVE! Dr. Boyd! GREAT bed-side manner. Caring, compassionate.

September 19th, 2015
Being a busy woman Dr. Laura Boyd still managed to come outside and catch my mother before we left the building to restate some information about her diabetes. Thank you for caring Dr Boyd!

June 2nd, 2015
Great doctor !
My husband and I have been looking for a doctor near by to get our yearly physicals done and just to have one that will be there for us when we need help. Dr.Boyd is great, we chose someone who is close to our age and will understand us. She is very easy to talk to and explains everything. We received a remainder in mail to get our blood work rechecked and I thought that was really nice. Also, there is an Immediate Care office located in the building and we are always able to see a doctor when needed.

June 15th, 2010
Awesome Doctor!
I have been seeing Dr. Boyd for about 2 years now, and she is probably the best doctor I have ever had. She is really nice and listens to you and does everything she can to help. I am 23 years old and have had anxiety for a few years I always dreaded doctor visits, but not with Dr. Boyd. I really would recommend her to anyone! She is great!