A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Bradford, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Excellent. Dr. Bradford has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Bradford, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradford graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bradford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center Ft Worth
- TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bradford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Bradford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Bradford practice?
Dr. Laura Bradford practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Bradford, Dr. Laureen Bradford, Dr. Laurene Bradford, Dr. Lauretta Bradford, Dr. Laurette Bradford, Dr. Laurie Bradford