A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Broder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Broder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Broder graduated from U Of Minnesota.
Dr. Broder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Evavold Broder MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Broder practice?
- Dr. Laura Broder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Broder practices Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists.