A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Brumley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Brumley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brumley graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Brumley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Elizabeth Brumley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Brumley practice?
- Dr. Laura Brumley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Brumley practices Pediatrics near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Hayward Pediatricians.