A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Brumley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brumley graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brumley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Medical Center of Dallas
- Eden Medical Center & Laurel Grove Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brumley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Brumley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Brumley practice?
Dr. Laura Brumley practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Brumley, Dr. Laureen Brumley, Dr. Laurene Brumley, Dr. Lauretta Brumley, Dr. Laurette Brumley, Dr. Laurie Brumley