A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Buckley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Buckley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Langlade Memorial Hospital
- North Colorado Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Renee Buckley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura R. Buckley practice?
- Dr. Laura Buckley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Buckley practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Antigo, WI and Manitowoc, WI.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.