A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Buehning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Buehning, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Buehning graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Buehning has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Jean Buehning MD is a female Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Buehning practice?
- Dr. Laura Buehning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Buehning practices Dermatology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Dermatologists.