A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Bullen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullen graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bullen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Olympic Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bullen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Bullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura K. Bullen practice?
Dr. Laura Bullen practices Pediatrics near Sequim, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Angeles, WA.
See Sequim Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Bullen, Dr. Laurie Bullen, Dr. Lorie Bullen, Dr. Laurette Bullen, Dr. Lorri Bullen, Dr. Loretta Bullen