Dr. Laura Bunch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Bunch?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 21st, 2014

I saw Laura Bunch for the first time and the same time I decided to make her my primary care physician. Her nursing staff is outstanding and their care and concern for the patient is top of the line. I highly recommend Dr. Bunch and her staff for your medical needs. She and the nurses were friendly and easy to talk to and made my appointment enjoyable!

January 10th, 2014

Executive Director Mountain Brook Chamber of Commerce

So happy to have Brookwood Primary Care in the neighborhood.The staff was very helpful and courteous. Dr Bunch went the extra mile to make sure she was getting the true picture of my illness including taking ex-rays and asked for a follow up. The office is set up almost like a mini hospital with state of the art equipment. I highly recommend BPC and Dr. Laura Bunch.

December 21st, 2013

Excellent new primary care choice

This was my best dr appt in years. Parking is right out front and all of the office staff were pleasant and helpful. I was in and out in 30 minutes. Dr. Bunch is very personable and practical.

November 6th, 2013

First time in office

Dr. Bunch was prompt. What a change from most docs! She was thorough with her exam - asked me about every health issue imaginable. She listened attentively and responded. I felt that she was truly concerned about my health. She reviewed all of the medical records and information that I provided. I was very impressed with her as a physician.

November 5th, 2013

illiness

I got sick 2 weeks before a scheduled cruise and was able to see Dr. Bunch within 24 hours after calling the office. She did a chest X-ray and after listening could make a diagnosis of bacterial bronchitis. I was given a shot in the office and put on a strong antibiotic. I'm getting better and hope to be clear by the time I leave. Her nurse is fantastic and the shot she gave me never hurt. I really like the location. Dr. Bunch is so caring as is her nurse and receptionist. Also was given instructions for follow up if I felt it was needed after I return from trip

November 5th, 2013

Great office, great doctor!

I passed this office while running errands one day and decided to blindly go in and set up a new patient appointment. I was pleasantly greated by a brand new, beautiful office and a friendly administrator. Much to my surprise I was given an appointment the next day. I was happy that I didn't have to wait because I had some issues that needed to be taken care of. Upon arrival the next day, my paperwork was processed quickly and I was promptly taken back to the exam room by a friendly nurse. When Dr. Bunch came in she was warm, friendly and very professional. I had a very good experience at this office and would absolutely recommend it to others.

October 23rd, 2013

Review of Dr. Laura Bunch

I find Dr. Bunch to be very patient-oriented. I have never felt like she was in a rush. She always has time to see me and listen to anything I want to tell her. She referred me to a specialist who was able to help me considerably with a problem. I would never have thought to contact a specialist concerning one of my problems, but it has worked great. I feel like she is interested in her patients and wants to do all she can to help them.

October 23rd, 2013

Understanding !!

Dr. Bunch and her staff are what I've been looking for in caring for my mentally challenged adult son. I'm a retired nurse and know what it means to have great bedside manner and she has that. Great location and I hope she is there for a long time. It was easy to get an appointment and my son thought she was great. The office staff exceptional .

Customer Service

Dr. Bunch was very caring when I visited her office. She asked questions to find out where you were to assist you helping you feel better. Her staff was very prompt and seem to understand that you were not well and needed help to get better. I would recommend her to anyone as a new patient and to become your regular doctor for a lifetime. I wish she was closer to 280 now.

Very pleased.

Dr. Bunch seemed to be very thorough. I was very pleased with her examination of me.

Mrs

I was so appreciative of Dr. Bunch's staff giving me an appointment to see her in a timely manner. The same week I called, I was seen in her office. She was very personable, through and seemed genuinely concerned about health issues I had. She did not race through my appointment. Lab work was done on site. Her staff was very friendly and professional. Although like all of us, I do not like being sick, but I will not hesitate to see her again when a health problem arises. She was referred to me by my pharmacist and I am so glad someone I trust made this suggestion to me. I would recommend her without reservation.

October 21st, 2013

I think the first impression is what you will remember. From the time I walked in the door I was impressed with the the office staff. Everything about my visit was great. I first met the nurse who only spoke great things about Dr. Bunch which says volumes about relationships in the office. Then I met Dr. Bunch and I was very pleased with the time she spent with me and how she truly did care about me as a patient.