A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Burton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Burton, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Burton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- North Texas Hospital
- Ambulatory Surgery Center At Drmc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Boeck Burton MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura B. Burton practice?
- Dr. Laura Burton has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Burton practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.