A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Butterwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Butterwick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Butterwick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butterwick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Butterwick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Temple University Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butterwick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Butterwick practice?
Dr. Laura Butterwick practices Internal Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists.