A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Carothers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Carothers is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Carothers graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Carothers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VA Medical Center of North Chicago
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Carothers DO is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura Carothers practice?
- Dr. Laura Carothers has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Carothers practices Internal Medicine near Great Lakes, IL.
See Great Lakes Internists.