A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Caserta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Caserta, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caserta graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Caserta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Caserta MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura Caserta practice?
- Dr. Laura Caserta has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Caserta practices Pediatrics near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians.