A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Walls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Walls is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Walls, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Walls graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Walls has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Royal Oak 3 Years
- Clarian-Arnett Health System Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Mans Walls MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Walls practice?
- Dr. Laura Walls has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Walls practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Pediatrics near Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: West Lafayette, IN and Royal Oak, MI.
See Lafayette Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Lafayette Pediatricians.