A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Chalmers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Chalmers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chalmers
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Chalmers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalmers graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Chalmers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Jane Chalmers MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Chalmers practice?
- Dr. Laura Chalmers has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Chalmers practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists, Tulsa Endocrinologists, and Tulsa Pediatricians.