A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Chalmers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Chalmers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chalmers
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Chalmers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Chalmers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalmers graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Chalmers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Jane Chalmers MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Chalmers practice?
- Dr. Laura Chalmers has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Chalmers practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists, Tulsa Endocrinologists, and Tulsa Pediatricians.