Learn more about Dr. Laura Chalmers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Chalmers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Chalmers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalmers graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chalmers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chalmers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Chalmers practice?
Dr. Laura Chalmers practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK and Tishomingo, OK.
See Tulsa Internists, Tulsa Endocrinologists, and Tulsa Pediatricians.