A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Champagne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Champagne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Champagne
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Champagne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Champagne graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Champagne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura R Champagne MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laura R. Champagne practice?
- Dr. Laura Champagne has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Champagne practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.