A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Champagne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Champagne is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Champagne
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Champagne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Champagne graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Champagne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura R Champagne MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laura R. Champagne practice?
- Dr. Laura Champagne has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Champagne practices Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.