A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Chiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Chiang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Chiang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiang graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chiang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Andeen Chiang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Chiang practice?
- Dr. Laura Chiang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Chiang practices Pediatrics near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Menlo Park, CA.
See Redwood City Pediatricians.