Overall Review

3.6

January 28th, 2016
The staff is rude and does not know how to talk to people. Extremely negative and unaccommodating. They never return any calls, and it's impossible to get a referral. My entire family has now changed doctors.

April 6th, 2015
Terrible doctor. Very unprofessional. Please don't take anyone u love to see her.

April 6th, 2015
Not the kind of doctor I want
She couldn't care less. Obvious she is not truly a caring person. She should not be a doctor. A doctor cares about her patients. She cares about leaving at 5:00 on the dot. Sad but true. And not the kind of doctor I want.

Cold Hearted Doctor and Office
My 72 yr old mother was in extreme pain due to a 3 car pile up. We had an appointment, and because we were late due to 2 traffic jams (car accidents-we called ahead), they refused to see her. It took 3 people to give my mother a shower and get her in the car because she cannot walk and is in terrible pain in order to get her to the office, and they still refused to see her. They are cold hearted---every one of them.

February 13th, 2014
Smart, No-Nonsense
Dr. Chin-Lenn is a fairly succinct, no-nonsense type of personality. She could probably elaborate on some things a bit more, or spend a little more time pondering potential issues -- but then again, what doctor wouldn't benefit from a bit more of this. Overall I think she's very good at what she does, she's very intelligent, and I certainly trust her as my general practice doctor.

August 16th, 2013
Well-informed doc
I've put my health in Dr. Laura Chin-Lenn's hands for at least three years. I have found her to be well-informed, thorough, compassionate and perceptive. I enjoy fact that blood draws can be done at her office as well. All in all, I trust her judgment and rely on it. You can too!

September 26th, 2012
Comfortable Doctor
Dr. Chin-Lenn takes the time to listen! She is very thorough in her findings and her use of non-medical terminology helps the patient better understand condition and treatment options. The office staff is cordial and helpful.

May 31st, 2012
Frendly Doc
She is very nice,friendly, caring, spend time to listen. Always get my appointment except few occasions.Don't have to wait too long like most of the doctors.

April 9th, 2012
You can do better
Find a different doctor who will actually spend more than 15 minutes with you. I did and I'm so happy I switched! Plus I found the guy who works in her office to be incompetent and unprofessional.

July 26th, 2011
Great Doc
I've been seeing Dr. Chin-Lenn for almost three years now. She is smart and up-to-date on what's happening in the medical world. She's kind and perceptive as an added bonus. You'll like her and if you choose to put your health in her hands, you won't be disappointed. I also like the fact that you can have your blood drawn right at her office.

April 26th, 2011
I have been patient of Dr. Laura Chin-Lenn since 2004. I consider her to be the best doctor that I have had since leaving the Boston area many years ago. She is precise, thorough and to the point and I would recommend her highly to any new comers to the area if you are in search of a doctor that you can rely on with confidence in her judgement.