Dr. Laura Cifra-Bean Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Cifra-Bean?

Andrew Donley

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

exceptional doctor I have a son who is DownSyndrome and really wish I still had her as a doctor

Posted on August 11th, 2015

Love Dr. Cifra-Bean

Exceptional pediatrian!

Posted on April 26th, 2012

My first visit with Dr. Cifra-Bean couldn't have gone better. We were in the waiting room for less than 5 minutes. We were given all the new-patient forms prior to arriving so I was able to fill them out at home. Dr. Cifra-Bean answered all my questions, had referrals and prescriptions ready by the time our visit was over and her staff followed up on my daughters lab tests within 3 days. Wow! Would recommend to my friends and family in a second.

Posted on January 7th, 2011

She has been our family Pediatrician for 10 years! Not a single complaint...

Simply the Best

Posted on November 10th, 2010

DR. Cifra- Bean is the best, wonderful with children.

Vaccines and my child's recent apnea

Posted on March 12th, 2008

Recently my baby had a well visit. I was also having my 4 year old get a vaccine, but was waiting for my baby to get them in the future. He's had apnea spells,2 times which mouth to mouth was done, he was hospitalized three times and has acid reflux in which he doesn't sleep well. So I said I would like to hold off until I see improvements in his health. Dr. Cifra-Bean turned beat red and said, "Then maybe you should find another pediatricians office." "Wow!"wasmy response. I said I had been eductaing myself. I just wanted to wait. She told my husband and I, "You are endangering your child's life and need to sign a waiver." That's fine, but I looked at it as protetcing my child's life. I had done some research and spoke with a few medical professionals who advised me to hold off. I also learned that a friend of mine saw another doctor in the practice who wanted to hold off after her child had been hospitalized and this doctor told her to find another pediatrician and escorted her out of the back of the building....WOW again! Did she contract the disease that day? Furthermore, I said to Dr. Cifra-Bean calmly, "I never said I wasn't going to vaccinate, just not now." It is important to know we live in the USA and Ohio where we have rights to make decisions for our children. ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL.

Posted on April 25th, 2017