A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Clark, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- University of Louisville Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura D L Clark MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura D. Clark practice?
- Dr. Laura Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Clark practices Anesthesiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Anesthesiologists.