Dr. Laura Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Cohen?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Laura Cohen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2017

Excellent Dr.

Well treated by both Dr and staff.

October 18th, 2016

Excellent Dermatologist with caring attitude and great staff.

August 11th, 2014

After at least 10 years I left Dr. Cohen

I always thought she was a good doctor but even though I'd been long time patient she handed me off to a new female partner who said that I had dandruff, in a sneering way! Perhaps I was passed because I'm now on Medicare and she gets less $ for me. Well, she did have to go to school for a long time! Also, they never want to do a full exam, even if it could mean the difference between life and death.

February 5th, 2013

Great!

The Dr is great . The staff is great! I actually look forward to going to the dr!

January 16th, 2013

I asked her twice about an alternative treatment for the rare skin condition (morphea) I was diagnosed and she said she would research it and get back to me both times and never did.

April 10th, 2012

Awesome

Dr. Cohen has treated my 42 yr. old daughter, 17 yr. old grandaughter and me. I am a 69 yr. old melanoma survivor (20 yrs. + ) so the doctor has been very proactive with treating my family. She will soon be seeing my 15 yr. old grandson. My daughter, grandson and I are fair skin redheads who spend/spent many years at So. Cal. beaches. My grandaughter has a stubborn acne condition and oily olive skin. Dr. Cohen has exhibited skill and exam room courtesy to all of us. I was impressed on my first visit for a full body exam by being given a hand-knit blanket to address the chill of the cool room while waiting for the doctor, maybe 10 minutes.

July 31st, 2011

Amazing

I love this doctor. I have used her several times for acne and warts on my hand. I had been getting warts on my left ring finger and my old dermatologist couldnt seem to get rid of them, dont know why, but Dr, Cohen got rid of the warts permanently (its been 6 months since) the first try. As far as acne, she let me sample through several types of products before I chose the product that worked best for me. I have been to 3 different dermatologists in Orange County, and she is by far the best.

November 3rd, 2008

TOTALLY WRONG DIAGNOSIS!!!!!!!!!!!

I SAW THIS DOCTOR, IF YOU SAY SHES A DOCTOR FOR A RASH ON MY CHEST, AFTER 2 TIMES FOR A BIOPSY, ONE WAS LOST. SHE GAVE ME A DIDNOSIS FOR DERMATITIS, WRONG! MY DIAGNOSIS CONFIRMED BY 3 DODCTORS WAS LUPUS!!!!!!!SHE DIDNT EVEN READ THROUGH THE BIOPY TO SEE THERE WAS A ANTINUCLEAR ANTIBODY IN IT, LATER RELATED TO LUPUS!! SHE DOES NOT HAVE A GOO BEDSIDE MANNER, RUSHES THROUGH YOUR VISIT AND GIVES OT WRONG DIANOSIS. STAFFARE VERY YOUNG AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING LET ALONE THE DOCTOR, I MEAN QUACK QUACK.

December 20th, 2016